The 134mm PLUS support rings are designed telescopes with tube approximately 134mm in diameter to expand the possibilities of use. In this way, for example, you can install both above and below the optical tube our PLUS plates or even guide rings. Compatible with telescopes by various brands.
Like all the other elements of the PLUS series, these rings are made with high mechanical precision (built with CNC machines from aluminum block) and specially designed to enable you to easily install other mechanical elements such as plates, guide rings or dovetail clamps.
The PLUS support rings are part of our system PLUS (PrimaLuce Universal System) which includes a large variety of support rings, plates, guide rings and dovetail clamps to offer you the maximum freedom to build your mechanical system of support, depending on the application that you want to achieve. Indeed, all the PLUS elements have threaded holes, holes and slots suitable for connecting elements, always with maximum rigidity and comfort.
For this application, we designed many elements, including the 134mm PLUS support rings. Each component of the PLUS system is made of aluminum blocks that are high precision CNC machined. The aluminum is then sandblasted to achieve a very smooth surface finish and is anodized (hard anodizing) to increase the hardness of the material and protect it from oxidation.
Thanks to the particular design, the PLUS support rings are equipped with holes (above and below each ring) to permit the attachment of:
- Vixen or Losmandy plates below the rings to install the telescope on any mount
- PLUS guide rings (each ring can be fixed on the support ring with 2 screws)
- Vixen or Losmandy plates above the rings to increase the rigidity of the mechanical system and enable to install other accessories, such as dovetail clamps with guide rings to precisely adjust the position of the guide telescope.
If you have other brands mechanical accessories, you can still use all the elements of the PLUS system. Indeed we have provided a series of central slots that allow, for example, to fix on these support rings plate or guide rings through a screw.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf and refund the item.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Easy Returns...How They Should Be
We stand behind every product we sell and offer a 30 day return policy. If you would like to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days, you will be refunded the purchase price of the product. Because we offer free shipping please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping charges will be deducted from your return refund. All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and all accessories. Otherwise additional charges may be applied or may make your product(s) nonreturnable. Hyperion Astronomy sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made or made-to-order. These products are non-returnable and non-cancelable once the order has been placed and this is notated on the product page for these items.
Products Not Eligible For Return
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases including: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.little-lona.com
- Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and process' your return, which can take up to 7 Business days. Return shipping charges and re-stocking fees are not refundable. Shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement.
Should you have any questions always feel free to call us at 1-480-493-5089 or email us at email@example.com. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days to begin the return process. Hyperion Astronomy accepts returns within 30 days for defect in product(s), wrong item received, and change of mind.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax