Zero degrees, zero limits! Light, strong and smart as well as the M-zero standard versions, being suitable for very low latitude areas till 0°, it is the perfect instrument for the travelling astronomy.
From 0° till 70° mount
Avalon Instruments introduce the M-zero for low latitude areas till 0°. Light weight, small dimensions the M-zero LHQ comes with four range degrees available:
1 - 0° - 15°
2 - 15° - 45°
3 - 30° - 55°
4 - 55° - 70°
The M-zero LHQ is the perfect mount for low latitude area and travelling astronomy.
NOTE: The Alt/az configuration is not available in the M-zero LHQ mount.
6 dec arm positions on the RA axis available
As well as the M-zero standard versions, the M-zero LHQ allow to move the DEC arm up and down on the RA axis in 6 different positions on depending on the user setup, to allow a fine balancing by using the less counterweight possible, in most cases, with less than 1 kg/2.2 lb counterweight.
Double Telescope Setup
Thanks to the Dual-DEC system or by assembling the optional X-guider accessory, it is possible to mount a second telescope in the opposite side of the declination axis. Considering this capability it is possible to use a great range of optics starting from a small (4-5 kg/8.8-11 lb) refractor up to a double setup with a total weight of 12-13 kg/26.4-28.6 lb, obtaining performances so good to get it over the need of a bigger mount.
Thanks to StarGO GoToControl System the M-Zero can be controlled by smartphone and tablet via Bluetooth or WiFi connection.
The virtually zero maintenance, the long lasting materials used and the possibility to easily update the StarGO firmware and software allow the M-zero to be always ready to use, up to date, competitive and extremely reliable!
Light and Strong
Made entirely from anodized aluminum, worked using 5 axes CNC machines.
The mount weights only 6 kg/13.2 lb and, combined with the new T-Pod 90 tripod, reaches a total weight of 12 kg/26.4 lb.
Technology and Innovation
The top quality manufacturing level, the Fast-Reverse Belt Drive System with zero backlash and the StarGO GoTo control system allow excellent performance in the photographic use, with guided long exposure images (see our suggested PHD2 guide parameters table), even while using very long focal length telescopes.
THE POLAR ALIGNMENT can be performed by using the polar scope mounted on the RA body that can be rotated to the upper position for a comfortable adjustment of the Polar Alignment.
The standard kit for the polar alignment is provided with the following components:
2. Support stand provided of scope fixing knobs and dovetail attack with fixing grip knob.
3. Illuminator cap provided of red LED and connection cable to the StarGO.
- Mount Head
- T-pod 90 (Aluminum tripod)
- Transport bag
- Counterweight shaft and 0.5 kg Counterweight
- StarGO Board and Keypad
- Polar scope with support
- Power Supply 15V/4 A
- Warranty, Testing Certificates & Declaration of Conformity
- Allen wrench
- Tripod plate and screws for fixing the mount to the tripod
- USB flash drive with manuals and software
- Ra/Dec motor cables
- M-zero Dual Dec adapter
|Type||Equatorial Single-Arm mount|
|Weight||10,1 kg/22,2 lb|
|Capacity||8 kg/17.6 lb (one telescope) - 13 kg/28.6 lb (double telescopes setup)|
||All belts drive system based on four stages reducer. All the movements are on ball bearings. No maintenance and no backlash system. Pulleys made with special polymer fiberglass charged and high precision toothed belts.|
|Construction Material||Anodized aluminium, worked out from single blocks with high precision 5 axis CNC machines|
|Polar Finder||Celestron model|
|GOTO system||StarGO GoTo Control System WiFi version|
|Counterweight||0.5 kg/1.1 lb|
|Scope plate||Vixen style|
|Warranty||2 years from the purchase date, extended to 5 years for the transmission system|
Payment & Security
Cancellations & Refunds:
Easy Returns...How They Should Be
Products Not Eligible For Return
- Special purchases including: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.little-lona.com
- Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax