The M-due Fast Reverse is a single arm fork mount devoted to deepsky imaging in the capacity range up to 25 kg in single telescope configuration and up to 32 kg in double telescope configuration.
The M-due design put together the M-uno and the M-zero mounts concepts, adding two very important features as the High Resolution ABSOLUTE ENCODER and the new StarGo2 Pro controller.
A robust mount base, an high payload capability and more then 6 positions available for the DEC arm on the RA axis. In this way it is possible to achieve the best balancing by using as less as counterweight possible.
HIGH RESOLUTION ABSOLUTE ENCODER ON BOTH RA/DEC AXIS
With the M-due mount, the Avalon Instruments exclusive Belt Drive System has been now improved by adding High Resolution ABSOLUTE ENCODER.
Slew Speed: up to 10° / sec
The mount is controlled by the new StarGo2 Pro, the controller comes with the following features:
- Raspberry pi 4 based
- Compatible with all the Linux astronomical software (Kstar, Stellarium, Carte du Ciel etc.)
- 4” Touch Screen Display on StarGo2 Pro case embedded
- HARDWARE CONNECTION
- Mode 1: StarGo2 Pro as Hotspot
- Mode 2: StarGo2 Pro connected to your network, via LAN or Wi-Fi
- SOFTWARE CONNECTION
- Desktop remote connection to the StarGo2 Pro Operative System - Raspberry Pi4 - for a full setup control - mount, CCD cameras, focuser etc.
- Multiplatform Web App, for the system network connection and the mount function management
- Standard Raspberry pi4 Input/Output:
- 2 HDMI ports, 1 audio port, 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 Ethernet port
- 2 x 12 volt power out ports
- 1 x variable 6 – 12 volts power out port
- 1 x Keypad
- Aux 1 RJ port with ASCOM and INDI driver ready to be used
- SkySafari direct connection
- INDI (Linux, Mac O.S.)
- ASCOM Alpaca (Windowd O.S.)
Finally a real All in one astrophotografic setup management system for:
Mount - CCD cameras - Focuser
Dual Dec fully rotating axis
The M-Due comes with a fully rotating declination axis, which allows the use of a second clamp to hold a second OTA
StarGo2 Pro LCD Touchscreen Web App Screenshot. Click on the image below to watch more StarGo2 Pro menu screenshots.
- T-pod 110 Red with bag
- Mount Head with StarGo2 Pro
- T-Pod Plate
- Second Telescope Adjustable System
- StarGo2 Pro control Keypad
- Keypad connection cable
- Metric Allen Wrench key set
- 0,5 kg Counterweight with support shaft
- 1,4 kg counterweight
- Losmandy clamp
- Second Losmandy clamp
- USB flash drive with manuals and software
- Polar finder and LED illuminator kit Mount
- Attachment screws
- Documentation, warranty certificate
- Power Supply
|Type||Single arm fork equatorial mount|
|Encoder||High Resolution Absolute Encoder|
|Capacity||25 kg single telescope setup, 32 kg double telescope setup.|
||All belts drive system based on four stages reducer.
All the movements are on ball bearings. No maintenance and no backlash system.
Pulleys made with special polymer fiberglass charged and high precision toothed belts.
|Construction Material||Anodized aluminium, worked out from single blocks with high precision 5 axis CNC machines|
|Slew Speed||up to 10° / sec|
|Polar Finder||Skywatcher model|
|GOTO system||StarGo2 Pro|
|Counterweight bar||Dovetail 3" clamp|
|Counterweight||0,5 kg counterweight|
|Scope plate||Losmandy, 3" (75mm), dovetail, single knob with 2 tightening points|
|Warranty||2 years from the purchase date, extended to 5 years for the transmission system|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf and refund the item.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Easy Returns...How They Should Be
We stand behind every product we sell and offer a 30 day return policy. If you would like to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days, you will be refunded the purchase price of the product. Because we offer free shipping please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping charges will be deducted from your return refund. All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and all accessories. Otherwise additional charges may be applied or may make your product(s) nonreturnable. Hyperion Astronomy sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made or made-to-order. These products are non-returnable and non-cancelable once the order has been placed and this is notated on the product page for these items.
Products Not Eligible For Return
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases including: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.little-lona.com
- Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and process' your return, which can take up to 7 Business days. Return shipping charges and re-stocking fees are not refundable. Shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement.
Should you have any questions always feel free to call us at 1-480-493-5089 or email us at email@example.com. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days to begin the return process. Hyperion Astronomy accepts returns within 30 days for defect in product(s), wrong item received, and change of mind.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax