- Easy and quick assembly.
- Two 1.25-inch diameter interchangeable eyepieces give you magnifications of 23x and 62x.
- Panhandle mount control allows you to smoothly move the telescope up, down and side to side.
- Full size tripod is fully adjustable and includes an accessory tray for holding extra eyepiece.
- Red dot finder to make aiming the telescope a snap.
- Downloadable make-it-yourself planisphere star map to determine which constellations are visible for any time of the year.
- Downloadable star map software to help find individual objects in each constellation.
By revealing celestial secrets like the intricate contours of the lunar terrain, the Explore One CF600 Telescope can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary for budding junior astronomers. This ideal beginners scope is easy to use and includes a simple alt-azimuth mount and tripod that allow the user to smoothly move the scope up, down and side to side. It offers a 50mm aperture, a 600 mm focal length and two 1.25-inch O.D. eyepieces that allow for varied levels of magnification. It also comes with a red dot finder for easy object location.
How powerful is this telescope, and what can you really see with the CF600? This telescope has a true 50mm air-spaced doublet lens made from optical-glass elements with enough aperture and magnification to reveal the 800 million mile distant planet of Saturn with its beautiful rings. In fact this telescope can allow a visual observer under a dark sky the ability to detect celestial treasures that are far more distant, such as the intricate and amazing Orion Nebula at 1,344 light years away, or the Andromeda Galaxy that is 2.54 million light years away (for distance in miles simply multiply 5.88 trillion [the distance of 1 light year] by 2.54 million)... Of course, the moon will display hundreds of craters in razor sharp relief, but it's a mere 238,855 miles miles from Earth, hardly a test for these optics!
Manuals and Downloads
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf and refund the item.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Easy Returns...How They Should Be
We stand behind every product we sell and offer a 30 day return policy. If you would like to return your purchase for any reason within 30 days, you will be refunded the purchase price of the product. Because we offer free shipping please be aware that if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping charges will be deducted from your return refund. All product(s) must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals and all accessories. Otherwise additional charges may be applied or may make your product(s) nonreturnable. Hyperion Astronomy sells products from some manufacturers that are custom made or made-to-order. These products are non-returnable and non-cancelable once the order has been placed and this is notated on the product page for these items.
Products Not Eligible For Return
- Custom orders (i.e. products that are custom made or made-to-order).
- Special purchases including: clearance products, inventory sale products, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
- Any product that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way.
- Any product that is not in resalable condition.
- Any product not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by www.little-lona.com
- Any product that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
Credits will be issued after the warehouse receives, inspects and process' your return, which can take up to 7 Business days. Return shipping charges and re-stocking fees are not refundable. Shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. You will receive a confirmation email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method and can take up to 72 hours to reflect on your statement.
Should you have any questions always feel free to call us at 1-480-493-5089 or email us at email@example.com. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days to begin the return process. Hyperion Astronomy accepts returns within 30 days for defect in product(s), wrong item received, and change of mind.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax