- The Explore Scientific iEXOS-100 PMC-Eight™ Equatorial Tracker System is a complete astronomical computerized Wifi or wired GOTO system that provides superior performance by pairing a proven German equatorial mount design with the revolutionary PMC-Eight™ Precision Motion Control system to flawlessly navigate the night sky and track objects as they journey across it.
- The OpenGOTO Community Live Playlist on YouTube.
- Mount works with the free ExploreStars App for Tablets (Windows, Android, Amazon and Apple), or with the free ASCOM Standards Compliant PMC-Eight™ ASCOM driver and the ASCOM POTH Client from Explore Scientific (either wired or wireless) to work with virtually any sky software that supports ASCOM
- Explore Scientific’s PMC-Eight™ system transcends the industry standard single processor by utilizing an 8-core microcontroller with eight CPUs that operate independently of one another to focus on defined functions.
- Illuminated polar finder scope lets imagers achieve more precise alignment with the celestial pole and features a reticle with markings for both northern and southern hemispheres and an illuminator with adjustable brightness
- Azimuth adjuster adapter allows iEXOS-100 users to make fine azimuth adjustments for precise polar alignment.
- Twilight Medium Duty Tripod has fully adjustable 1.5-inch stainless legs that are secured with a die cast aluminum spreader tray and threaded T-bar to create a stable foundation, keep vibrations to a minimum and allow users to add additional weight to the iEXOS-100 mount without compromising performance.
- Camera dovetail plate makes it easy to attach a camera to a standard astronomical tripod Vixen-style saddle plate
|Mount head weight||9.45 lbs|
|Tripod height fully collapsed||29.5 inches|
|Tripod height open, retracted legs||25 inches|
|Tripod height open, legs fully extended||42 inches|
|Foot print||42 inches|
|Tripod weight||11 lb; 5.0kg|
|Mount weight capacity:||Approx. 9 lbs (equipment weight only),15 lbs Photographic (equipment and counterweights); Approx. 19 lbs Visual (equipment and counterweights)|
Find inserts to your PMC-Eight Questions on our Knowledge Base
Download the iEXOS-100 Instruction Manual
Limited Warranty is one year, which converts to the Explore STAR Transferable Extended Life of the Product Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)