ESATTO 4″ is the larger robotic microfocuser in the ESATTO family and, thanks to the large 102mm free aperture and high 10kg payload capacity, it’s perfect for large professional telescopes usually found in observatories or for astrographs offering a large corrected image circle that require the use of focusers with large free aperture, like the Takahashi FSQ-106.
– Crayford style focuser with 40 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 10 kgs) with no flexure
– Low profile design with only 65mm thickness (91mm with internal flange).
– 35mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
– Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, with dedicated control software or ASCOM drivers.
– USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
– Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
– ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
– Weight: 2050 gr.
Thanks to special optics, Takahashi FSQ-106 is one of the best performing astrographs and it’s used by the best astrophotographers in the world. The special internal corrector is so large that ir requires a very large focuser to use it. For this reason ESATTO 4″ is the ideal focuser for the Takahashi FSQ-106 telescope thus allowing remote and high precision control even of very heavy cameras and accessories.