The Explorer NT114CF Newtonian Astronomical Telescope is a perfect portal into the realm of deep sky observation. Offering a 114mm aperture and a 500mm focal length, the telescope comes with two Plossl eyepieces that produce images with excellent definition and contrast. The set also includes an adjustable tripod, a red dot viewfinder, a Smartphone Camera Adapter, a 2X Barlow lens and a star map. Just add clear, dark skies on a moonless night and a red flashlight to protect your night vision and you are set to explore the universe!
Main Features at a glace
- Super lightweight, easy for kids to move
- Assembles very quickly and easily
- The included eyepieces allows you to view objects like the moon, planets, stars, galaxies and nebulae
- Large aperture allow hundreds of time more light than the human eye
- Resolve rich details on any object
- Take images of any object using your own phone. Adapter INCLUDED
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 114mm aperture has impressive light-gathering capability to provide excellent views of planets and bright deep sky objects.
- Fast focal ratio (f/5.2) shortens exposure times for deep sky photography .
- Panhandle control on alt-azimuth mount allows for smooth movements when navigating the night sky.
- Comes with two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens that provide magnifications ranging from 19x to 103x.
- Carbon fiber optical tube wrap assembly is lightweight but durable.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.
- Use the red dot viewfinder and downloadable astronomy software to locate observing targets.
What’s in the box
- Optical tube assembly
- Accessory tray
- Two Plossl eyepieces