FIN200 – Farpoint Imaging Newtonian Reflecting Telescope, 203mm (8 inch) f/4 (also available in f/6)
Farpoint Astro is proud to introduce the newest, hottest, most ROBUST imaging Newtonian telescope on the market today. Our FIN200 is expertly engineered for durability, ease of use, and is 100% Made in the USA!
Spend less time fiddling with your telescope and more time doing what you want – which is taking images.
Everything you need to use your new FIN200 – Farpoint Imaging Newtonian Telescope right out of the box is included! Lightweight, yet sturdy and durable – Simply mount the FIN200 to your tripod, attach your camera, focus and shoot.
Includes: FIN200–f/4, ASCOM Robotic Focuser, Farpoint 2 Inch Collimation Kit, and much more! See “What’s in the Box?” tab for details!
- Highly Robust Design
Rigid and Lightweight
- Carbon Fiber Truss
- Ultra-Low Thermal Expansion
- CNC Machined & Laser-Cut Fabrication
- Easy to Collimate
- Complete Collimation Lockdown
- ZERO Collimation Shift
- Integral Accessory Dovetail Mounts on Secondary Cage
- Crayford Focuser
- ASCOM Compliant Computer Controlled Focusing Option
- Length: 31.5 inches or 800mm
- Outside Diameter: 11.5 inches or 292mm
- Weight: 36 lbs or 16.3 kg
- FIN200 – Farpoint Imaging Newtonian Telescope, 203mm, f/4
- ASCOM Robotic Focuser, EV-R
- 2 each D sized dovetail mounting bars – pre-installed
- Dovetail mount balance weight
- Dovetail mount lifting handle
- Farpoint 2 Inch Collimation Kit with Carrying Case includes a 1.25? and 2? combo stepped barrel 650nm laser collimator plus 2? Cheshire in a sturdy carrying case with fitted foam insert
- Collimation T-handle hex wrenches
- T-thread camera adapter
- Finder mounting dovetail adapter
Each FIN200 – Farpoint Imaging Newtonian Telescope is built-to-order. Our manufacturing lead time is currently 8-10 weeks* from the time you place your order. Note: All other major-brand telescopes from China are currently backordered until after July 2021 due to supply chain issues. Why wait when you can have a better quality imaging telescope that is 100% Made in the USA in 8-10 weeks instead of 8 months?!!