This product is intended to measure accurately optical wavefront (> ?/55) coming from telescopes, refractors, or any optical setup.
Or said in a simpler way, it measures the optical performance of optical systems, based on Shack-Hartmann wavefront analysis.
The product comes with a 16-megapixel camera and 130×130 microlenses array, a visual aiming system, and a set of collimators to accommodate with F-number from F/3 to F/20
- An aiming system that helps to center the star (or the image of a 5µm pinhole)
- Can used inside the auto-collimate system with a flat mirror
- Color filters can inserted to measure sphere chromatism
- Four collimators to get the highest sampling rate for the wavefront
- USB3.0 Camera (Ethernet link on request)
- Advanced Analysis Software (Zonal and modal wavefront reconstruction, PSF, MTF, and much more) USB stick
- Optional item: the Pelican Case
- Double pass flat mirror beam splitter (down to F/4)
- Optional item: double pass flat mirror beam splitter (down to F/3)