When you want to install a telescope under a dome, the pier is preferable since not only it provides very good stability but it also needs less space and it prevents the telescope from installed on the mount that touches the tripod. Using the pier, you can safely use your instrument! C82 pier for concrete base with adapter for EQ6 / EQ6-R / AZ-EQ6 / CGEM
This pier comes with the adapter for SkyWatcher EQ6, EQ6-R, AZ-EQ6 or CGEM mounts.
– Stable and safe, perfect for fixed installation of telescopes
– Thick central tube for high rigidity
– Base with pairs of 120° holes for perfect horizontal leveling
– Adapter for EQ6, AZ-EQ6 or CGEM equatorial mounts
– White painting for a long life