When you want to install a telescope under a dome, the pier is preferable since not only it provides very good stability but it also needs less space and it prevents the telescope from installed on the mount that touches the tripod. Using the pier, you can safely use your instrument! C82 pier for the concrete base with adapter for EQ5 / HEQ5 / AZ-EQ5
This pier comes with an adapter for SkyWatcher EQ5 / HEQ5 / AZ-EQ5 mounts.
– Stable and safe, perfect for fixed installation of telescopes
– Thick central tube for high rigidity
– Base with pairs of 120° holes for perfect horizontal leveling
– Adapter for EQ5 / HEQ5 / AZ-EQ5 equatorial mounts
– White painting for a long life
The pier base is circular and it has a diameter of 35 cm. Here there are three pairs of holes set at 120°. Each pair consists of a through-hole in which you can insert the retaining screw to the concrete base and an M16 threaded hole in which to put a thrust screw to adjust, during the installation of the pier, the perfect vertical position of the pier itself.