The M-due Fast Reverse is a single arm fork mount devoted to deepsky imaging in the capacity range up to 25 kg in single telescope configuration and up to 32 kg in double telescope configuration.
The M-due design put together the M-uno and the M-zero mounts concepts, adding two very important features as the High Resolution ABSOLUTE ENCODER and the new StarGo2 Pro controller.
A robust mount base, an high payload capability and more then 6 positions available for the DEC arm on the RA axis. In this way it is possible to achieve the best balancing by using as less as counterweight possible.
HIGH RESOLUTION ABSOLUTE ENCODER ON BOTH RA/DEC AXIS
With the M-due mount, the Avalon Instruments exclusive Belt Drive System has been now improved by adding High Resolution ABSOLUTE ENCODER.
Slew Speed: up to 10° / sec
The mount is controlled by the new StarGo2 Pro, the controller comes with the following features:
- Raspberry pi 4 based
- Compatible with all the Linux astronomical software (Kstar, Stellarium, Carte du Ciel etc.)
- 4” Touch Screen Display on StarGo2 Pro case embedded
- Connection mode:
– HARDWARE CONNECTION
– Mode 1: StarGo2 Pro as Hotspot
– Mode 2: StarGo2 Pro connected to your network, via LAN or Wi-Fi
– SOFTWARE CONNECTION
– Desktop remote connection to the StarGo2 Pro Operative System – Raspberry Pi4 – for a full setup control – mount, CCD cameras, focuser etc.
– Multiplatform Web App, for the system network connection and the mount function management
- Standard Raspberry pi4 Input/Output:
– 2 HDMI ports, 1 audio port, 2 USB 2.0 ports.
– 2 USB 3.0 ports, 1 Ethernet port
– 2 x 12 volt power out ports
– 1 x variable 6 – 12 volts power out port
– 1 x Keypad
– Aux 1 RJ port with ASCOM and INDI driver ready to be used
- SkySafari direct connection
– INDI (Linux, Mac O.S.)
– ASCOM Alpaca (Windowd O.S.)
Finally a real All in one astrophotografic setup management system for:
Mount – CCD cameras – Focuser
Dual Dec fully rotating axis
The M-Due comes with a fully rotating declination axis, which allows the use of a second clamp to hold a second OTA
StarGo2 Pro LCD Touchscreen Web App Screenshot. Click on the image below to watch more StarGo2 Pro menu screenshots.
- T-pod 110 Red with bag
- Mount Head with StarGo2 Pro
- T-Pod Plate
- Second Telescope Adjustable System
- StarGo2 Pro control Keypad
- Keypad connection cable
- Metric Allen Wrench key set
- 0,5 kg Counterweight with support shaft
- 1,4 kg counterweight
- Losmandy clamp
- Second Losmandy clamp
- USB flash drive with manuals and software
- Polar finder and LED illuminator kit Mount
- Attachment screws
- Documentation, warranty certificate
- Power Supply
|Type||Single arm fork equatorial mount|
|Encoder||High Resolution Absolute Encoder|
|Capacity||25 kg single telescope setup, 32 kg double telescope setup.|
||All belts drive system based on four stages reducer.
All the movements are on ball bearings. No maintenance and no backlash system.
Pulleys made with special polymer fiberglass charged and high precision toothed belts.
|Construction Material||Anodized aluminium, worked out from single blocks with high precision 5 axis CNC machines|
|Slew Speed||up to 10° / sec|
|Polar Finder||Skywatcher model|
|GOTO system||StarGo2 Pro|
|Counterweight bar||Dovetail 3″ clamp|
|Counterweight||0,5 kg counterweight|
|Scope plate||Losmandy, 3″ (75mm), dovetail, single knob with 2 tightening points|
|Warranty||2 years from the purchase date, extended to 5 years for the transmission system|