Capable of running two simultaneous telescopes and guiding at the same time, the advanced version is capable of cosmetic and scientific imaging. Packed with professional observatory functions, it will provide the user with the ultimate all-in-one software available to amateurs today. This version contains all the features included in both the Lite and Professional versions as well.
- Includes everything available inside the Lite and Professional versions
- Operate two imaging and a guiding CCDs at the same time.
- Extensive skychart
- Everything in one package, no need for multiple updates
- Learn one software
- Autofocus: On a star or spectrum
- Autoguide: On a star, spectra lines or FFT
- Plate Solve: Local, allsky, Astrometry.net (ansrv), Astrometry.net(online)
- Video Tutorial: We provide the most video tutorials for your education and reference.
- The advanced functions are listed here: PRISM 11 information page