Wanting to change your stock focuser because it isn’t sturdy enough and lacks precision? Do you want to improve the internal focuser of your SCT telescope? ESATTO is the next generation robotic focuser for telescopes, specifically designed for astrophotography but, thanks to specific technologies developed by PrimaLuceLab, also works extremely well for visual use. Forget about external controllers and cumbersome hand pads – ESATTO is the ALL-IN-ONE focuser that has all the features you’ve dreamed of in a compact, sturdy focuser design.
– Crayford style focuser with 18 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 5 kgs) with no flexure
– Low profile design with only 67mm thickness.
– 15mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
– Special adapters to easily connect to many different telescopes.
– Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, with dedicated control software or ASCOM drivers.
– USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
– Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
– Many camera threaded adapters with stop ring on the camera side to rotate and keep the camera in the optical axis.
– ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO camera rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
– Weight: 835 gr.