ESATTO 2" robotic microfocuser
- 3.00 LBS
ESATTO is the new generation robotic focuser that you control by any Windows computer by connecting it to a USB port, or via WiFi by using ESATTO app on your smartphone or tablet with the Virtual HandPad! On the camera side, ESATTO has a M56x0,75 male thread to connect and manually rotate many cameras and accessories by using the optional adapters with stop rings. The 2? version of the ESATTO 2" has a depth of 67mm, it has 15mm of focuser tube travel, 5kg load capacity and incredible resolution of 0,04 micron per step (and this is why we call it ESATTO)! And you can also expand ESATTO features by adding the ARCO robotic camera rotator!
- Crayford style focuser with 18 ball bearings, specially designed for very high load capacity (up to 5 kgs) with no flexure
- Low profile design with only 67mm thickness.
- 15mm focuser travel with an incredible resolution of 0.04 microns per step!
- Special adapters to easily connect to many different telescopes.
- Remotely controlled from EAGLE or any Windows computer, with dedicated control software or ASCOM drivers.
- USB-C connector offering greater reliability and can be connected to any USB type port thanks to the included cable.
- Remote control with WiFi from any smartphone, tablet or computer and ESATTO Virtual HandPad app also for visual use!
- Many camera threaded adapters with stop ring on the camera side to rotate and keep the camera in the optical axis.
- ARCO port to easily connect the ARCO camera rotator to the ESATTO without the need for additional data or power cables.
- Weight: 835 gr.